When I train people on how to use social media to grow their business, many people ask me about Hootsuite. While I prefer using Rignite over Hootsuite to manage our clients, I do recommend that clients who have a small budget for social media and only need to manage a couple accounts should use Hootsuite.
Here are a couple of reasons why.
- You can schedule posts ahead of time.
- You can post to multiple accounts at once.
- Multiple people can have access to the Hootsuite login, without giving them access to the individual account login.
- You can connect up to 3 social profiles for free.
Since I get a lot of questions about how to use Hootsuite, I created some materials to help people who have questions about Hootsuite. I’ve created a whitepaper, as well as a Powerpoint! Feel free to use and share both! It’s pretty simple, but a helpful tool for people who are new to Hootsuite or not on Hootsuite yet, but want to get involved!
In this whitepaper, “Hootsuite How To”, you’ll learn:
- how to create a Hootsuite account
- how to connect social media profiles
- how to schedule posts
If you need any help with social media, let me know! We at Proximo Marketing can help you out, whether it’s social media management or training.